Do you live in the Netherlands or Belgium? Do you want to compete at the ’13th European Taxidermy Championships®’ 2023? But you’re not able to come all the way to Salzburg? No problem!
For all the Dutch and Belgian competitors, Bouten Taxidermy offers the opportunity to take your competition pieces to Salzburg. Taxidermists are offered the chance to deliver the pieces to Bouten Taxidermy in Venlo, the Netherlands, from 6th – 10th Februay. Do you have any questions about it? Feel free to contact us!
Terms & conditions:
- The pieces need to be dried and finished completely.
- All pieces need to be provided with a fitting transport case.
- Bouten Taxidermy is not liable for damage.
- For the service, a small fee of €25 for the first piece and €10 for each subsequent piece.
- For the delivery of the taxidermy, an appointment can be made by email or telephone using the contact details below.
If there is similar initiates from other countries, feel free to contact Loes Verstraete at e-mail email@example.com and she will organise an official announcement to the taxidermy community through ETC® Newsletter, ETC® Facebook and ETC® Instagram.
0031 77 35 123 03